Friday, September 07, 2012

I've Moved

No, I haven’t moved away from Karlstad, MN, but I have moved my blog from wadholm.blogspot.com to rickwadholmjr.wordpress.com (apparently the plain old “wadholm” link was already reserved for someone else) .  WordPress offers a far more user-friendly interface for both bloggers and commenters.  As I already blog at two other wordpress blogs, I figured this was the logical move (thanks Brian Fulthorp for the push to just make the move :-) ).  So make sure to change your RSS and email feeds to my new location…or not (if you are done following my blogging adventures and this is your chance for a clean break).

So long blogger...its been a fun (?) 7 years with you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    So glad you made the leap ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and questions are always appreciated. :-)