Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Routines and more routines

The last few weeks have just gotten away from me. I guess just trying to get back into a routine will do that. The house sure is quieter with Bryce back in school. Abbi is pretty good at entertaining herself and Cambria is just her own little person now, too. My newest endeavor (Jenn) has been to FLY in my home (www.flylady.net). I never knew I was such a perfectionist--okay, yeah I did! It has really helped me make some routines in my life that I really needed. It all started with the book Sink Reflections and now the website.
A couple of things this last week: Bob (Rick's brother--those who don't know) had a birthday on Sat. Happy Birthday Bobbo!! and he is actually Master Bob now! :0) as he officially completed his masters program. Congrats! And also this last Sun. we had Rick SR. and Carol come and speak at our church (our sectional meeting). They both did such a terrific job--Thank you so much!!
I never seem to bring my cameral with me for the times I want to take pictures, though! sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always appreciated. :-)