Thursday, March 11, 2010

What About Bob?

My younger brother Bob has just finished his second Masters (Information Systems Technology).  He earned this one at the University of Indiana Bloomington and up until recently I was unable to comprehend just what it was he was studying, but then my brother Alfonso pointed me to Bob's You-tube site where I found this "informative" video (hope you enjoy):



I figured I would post this educational video here for others who have inquired about what Bob has been up to...for those interested he and his wife and daughter are now in the process of moving to Brazil in a few months when Grace finishes her Masters (Library Science) in Bloomington.

Make sure to check out some of Bob's excellent work (including the scrib'd "Essays in Biblical Interpretation").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always appreciated. :-)